Research is in: Music during Surgery is a great idea!

Research is in:  Music during Surgery is a great idea!
Click on the picture to set up an appointment with Dr. Cash

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Talks with Mayo Clinic have begun!

Let me start out my saying that this is not going to be a quick happening but at least it has begun!  I talked with my second "official" person at Mayo Clinic today about the possibility of getting my headphones in use there.  They are already definitely in favor of people using music before, during and after their surgery but are not aware of my self-contained, wireless, pre-programmed headphones.  I'm awaiting calls now from two people who might be in a position to make a decision or at least a decision to gather more information.

In the meantime, if you have not seen the latest info at http://www.surgeryheadphones.com/, please go there NOW and find out how beneficial and even potentially life-saving, music with surgery can be!

Will continue to keep you posted!

No comments: