Research is in: Music during Surgery is a great idea!

Research is in:  Music during Surgery is a great idea!
Click on the picture to set up an appointment with Dr. Cash

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One of my dreams has come true!!

I am so excited and thrilled to announce the yesterday I was notified that my invention for delivering music during surgery has received a patent from the U.S. Patent Office. Needless to say, there are lots of small details ( like paying ANOTHER $1,000.00!!!) but now I can market the invention as a unique, proven, and patented device for surgery!!! HOORAY!!! It's been a 3 1/2 year journey and I was turned down so many times in the beginning that I thought it might not happen at all. But as of yesterday around noon, the tides have turned and now I can begin looking for angel investors! Wouldn't you like to invest in a simple device that will revolutionize the OR because of it's proven ability to decrease the amount of anesthesia, anxiety medication and pain medication...all through music? I can only let a limited number of people join me in this venture so contact me at chantdoc@healingmusicenterprises.com if you are interested! HOORAY!!!

1 comment:

Roz Trieber said...

Congratulations Alice; what an incredible contribution you have made to mankind. I want to wish you continued success and joy as you market this healing product to those who need to realize the benefits of instrumental music to the healing process.

Please watch for my blog post focusing on your accomplishment, service and the healing benefits of music. My blog is www.cancerrocks.com.

Best regards,
Roz Trieber
www.cancerrocks.com
www.humorfusion.com